9. Discovering the historic Park Theatre down the road from our house and imagining how fun it would be if
8. Trying to get shots of my kids sliding down this slide without getting kicked in the face. The things I do for art! Some might even consider me a sort of, you know, martyr.
7. The small ones insisting on wearing their super-duper flotation device swimsuits to "swim" in this inflatable boat. Safety first!
6. Finding my kids in this tree. Most importantly that my oldest was sticking her tongue out for no apparent reason and I caught it on "film".
5. I know you already saw this, but ohmygod...does this not make you laugh?
4. These two babies, who insisted on sharing a chair so they could share their after-swim snacks.
3. Finding this monument and then catching the boy sneaking up on the girl.
2. Watching my big girls volunteer to get dunked in the dunking booth at the parish picnic
1. Rounding the corner during our annual parish procession and seeing the bay of Gull Lake glistening below us.
Summertime: it's better in Michigan!