2. I'm actually a pretty good housekeeper when I bother to keep house.
3. I'm also a pretty nice person when I get enough sleep. Hanging out with my e-friends at night might be fun for me, but it isn't so fun for my kids the next day.
4. I can never give up social media for Lent because it really wasn't that much of a sacrifice after all.
5. My brain has been trained to auto-convert everyday funny moments into status updates and tweets.
6. That's pretty pathetic, isn't it?
7. One thing I didn't even anticipate being difficult was deleting the blog posts that get delivered to my email inbox without reading them. And I don't know why I couldn't just read them. Something about how that wouldn't be fair to the blogs that I read from other locations? I don't know, y'all. I just have issues.
8. I talk to my husband more when I haven't already told the world everything already. For years I've been hounding him to check facebook and read my blog so he could know everything everyone else knows. And now I realize I can, you know, just actually tell him things out loud. Weird, right?
9. The less time I spend online, the more crazy or interesting or funny stuff happens that's worthy of sharing online. The catch 22 of interwebz land. And I didn't even keep a log! Mea culpa!
10. Not being able to tell people about the awesome discount on _____ product at _____ store that they should really take advantage of and here's a coupon code for ____ percent off was really the saddest part. I mean $85 tall boots for just $38? Plus 6% cash back through Ebates? When it's still fall enough for you to wear them? And they're not at all ugly but rather quite cute and cuterific? THE WORLD DESERVES TO KNOW ABOUT THIS SORT OF THING!!!
|Unrelated photo of 2 year old wearing a Blue's Clues costume on a hike. Reasonable as usual.|