Have you ever been confused about where you live? Have you ever thought that maybe you live at my house? If so, here is a simple questionaire to help you determine once and for all if you are in fact my new roommate.
10. What kind of walls do you have? If you can count 5 different kinds of paneling, but only 2 of them are actually made out of wood, you just might live at my house.
9. If you have to unplug the washing machine every time you're done with a load because the water valve for the cold water drips and threatens to electrocute you, there is a chance you live at my house.
8. Yes, you have to use the dripping cold water valve because the hot water valve doesn't work at all.
7. And don't forget the bucket. If you got a drip, you gotta have a bucket!
6. Do you have a dryer? Yes? Then you definitely do not live at my house.
5. Check the heater vents on the west side of the house. If they are not connected to the furnace and you have them all covered with some toy, piece of trash or old towel because otherwise they would actually make the rooms colder, then you might be living at my house.
3. Look at the electrical outlets and light switches on exterior walls. If they have packing tape around them because back in December you realized that cold air was rushing in all around the edges, then yes, it's possible that you live at my house
2. Can your kids find 'pictures' in the water spots on the ceiling? No? Then you can be sure that you do not live at my house. What? It's just like cloud gazing...only...gross!
And the number one sign that you may in fact be our newest boarder....
1. Every time you turn around, there is something to laugh at, something to celebrate, or at the very least some super-secret spies to meet.