2. I can take my shoulder out of its socket and put it back in anytime, any place. It's a super duper summertime party trick, I tell ya what!
3. If you like Myers-Briggs personality types, I am ENFJ...but am thisclose to being an I. And people who know me will be all "WHAT???? You are not an introvert, you lying sack of cow dung!" and I'll be all "Au contraire, mon amis. I like people and fun and talking, but I also like silence and alone time and never answering the phone. Sorry to those of you who try to call me. Nothing personal, I swear." In fact, I think my cell phone has been in silent ever since Sunday.
4. When I was 12, I got grounded from reading. It was an illness. It still can be sometimes. And sometimes I have to ground my oldest daughter from reading and people get so scandalized but to them I say "You have no idea!". Even good things in obsessive quantities stop being good. Even wine, as much as it pains me to say it.
5. I've been getting into a tizzy about food freedoms lately. Like, really, Wisconsin judge who now works for a firm that defended Monsanto? You're going to say it's illegal for farmers to drink the milk from their own cows?
6. And speaking of Monsanto- don't ever make the mistake of getting me started on them! I believe in minimal government intervention, so I don't think that "someone" ought to do "something" about them as a big, bad corporation. But I do think WE can do something about them if we can stop buying products originating with them. Money talks, friends. And honestly, with the former Monsanto employees in the federal government and the former government employees working for Monsanto, we can't trust "someone" to work for us anyway.
7. Alright, sorry for that. Back to something funny and/or entertaining. Like...have I told you the story about the mouse who ran out of the heater vent and unto my sweater when I was in elementary school? PHOBIA EXPLAINED!
8. My good Lord, I do hate the "dock" at the top of the Dell Inspiron 1525 screen. Who the heck needs that crap popping up ever time they move their cursor up there??????
9. When I was about 13 years oldish, I was CERTAIN that I would not only meet Chris O'Donnell some day but that marrying him was a distinct probability. Um, hello? The Three Muskateers?
10. Oooooh, we finished painting the girls' rooms! True story. I still have some spiffying up to do before I post the big reveal, but I'll sneak peek you to whet your hungry appetites....
We were victorious over the black stripes and their evil cousin black trim! Hallelujah!
I'm linking up with Allison at Rambling Follower. Head over there to check out all the other fab entries!